Blackpool Marton Box 31
Blackpool Marton Box 31 was built in 1901. It operated on the town's Marton route. It was rebuilt and a top cover added in 1928. It was withdrawn in 1934 and became open top works car 4. Later renumbered 754, it operated until 1983. It then went to Beamish on long term loan, where it was restored as an open top passenger tram. It has run at Beamish since 1988, apart from a short spell at Blackpool between 1997 and 1999. It returned to Blackpool for the 125th celebrations in September 2010.
31 arrived at Heaton Park in November 2010 and remained at the park until 3rd May 2011.